Viewers

Drum Group

Category: RINA

The RINA ★


Lately,
Surprisingly well in my sleep.
'm Yarouyo anything.
I'll be scared to link to this crowd of those characters I'm reading advice w ←
Well, that, aside ...


♪ I went to today had been looking forward to meeting tremendous drum
Association and drums ...
Yo eating while talking to exchange large set with a drummer audition I went Ro!
And I'm meeting with drummer drummer for a joke?
About 100 people stayed I guess! ?
This time, I'm insanely fun doing the first join (∇ ° °)
What's unprecedented is ー 話Ta from so many drummers,
The more you can relate to like wow! ♪ I think that there as full or
Also I want to go ('ω `)


Pashari only female drummer.











Again, I thought I did the youngest RINA, the kind people ... I can not even fun
Space was too great.
Whom does he think I'm a human Na funny man band I never.


Yes! I also want to do it more!
Tomorrow, looking forward to live Oosaka \ (^^)/


(= ^ · ♀ · ^ =) meow
Scandalist Slideshow: Mon’s trip to Osaka, Osaka, Japan was created by TripAdvisor. See another Osaka slideshow. Take your travel photos and make a slideshow for free.
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
 

SCANDALicious Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Gossip Celebrity