Viewers

Cancellation of events

Category: TOMOMI

Imodesu up.


"Today's bands do it! Vol.2" affected by the earthquake are now discontinued.


They are safe? OK?


Everyone was looking forward to me live, I'm sorry a lot.


Because I'm sorry for clearing both looking forward to.


From the safety of people or even more important.


Or transfer year I have not decided yet, I'll definitely if you can!


Ticket and they still like 捨Ten ('· ω · `)


SCANDAL Kopibankontesuto to win, and came all the way from Osaka to opening all the Hi-Lab


Busy on tour, who rushed Stereopony


I look forward to us today live cossami, bye bye boy


I hope you can live with this face you and me.


Watch out there may be aftershocks from Shiran after this!
Scandalist Slideshow: Mon’s trip to Osaka, Osaka, Japan was created by TripAdvisor. See another Osaka slideshow. Take your travel photos and make a slideshow for free.
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
 

SCANDALicious Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Gossip Celebrity