Viewers

I do!

Category: RINA

The RINA ★

Ronguriha .... has to!




ー waiting for an event that is full of fun and now \ (° ∇ °) /
I wish to live every day. Tokitai.



TEAM SCANDAL become one,
Yarakasou Dari or plotting the next at any cost.



During a break,
ー ☆ Oh and I in you to fight roadie TOMOMI slap in the database.

Looked at the snare heads come at any time poker face



"Aw, you're in'll Eve!"
Wait, you tell them tenderly.
(☆ Tomorrow I head into the new 取Rikaeru)


And get ready to shake hands with Mami.




AX band I'll do tomorrow! ←
♪ Please come to make friends live full
Towels and fighting spirit,
Do not forget to enjoy the feelings ...


(= ^ · ♀ · ^ =) meow
Scandalist Slideshow: Mon’s trip to Osaka, Osaka, Japan was created by TripAdvisor. See another Osaka slideshow. Take your travel photos and make a slideshow for free.
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
 

SCANDALicious Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Gossip Celebrity