Viewers

LA.

Category: TOMOMI
You Imotimodayo


America I went.
America's three half years is a warm climate people Yappari
You live and Miguri, I was glad that everyone's chance to interact with fans more opportunities
Kuretari come to meet people who also came three years ago, they really can not remember who but the lyrics and Japanese songs,
I was impressed once again that the people that they really rooting for their land beyond the sea
Everyone who came, thank you! ! !
I'll go again! ! ! ! !
Nevertheless, I was cheering like it was on the Lady
Scandalist Slideshow: Mon’s trip to Osaka, Osaka, Japan was created by TripAdvisor. See another Osaka slideshow. Take your travel photos and make a slideshow for free.
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
 

SCANDALicious Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Gossip Celebrity