Viewers

I'll Kanji

Category: HARUNA

HARUNA ★



SCANDAL LIVETOUR 2011 "Dreamer"
Fukuoka, Tokyo, Sendai and 3 to show 終Warimashi safely ...
Everyone who came Arigatougozaimashi standing ♪

Dreamer of the title, Sendai finished until we reached a production set list, I think this Dreamer has made ​​sense so I called the title.
What can you do with something I do not know us, we will tell you I still!
出Shi切Rere on this tour and if it is, I want to do my best to be four performances left!

The three performances, I got everyone the power of selfishness about that!
Of course, smile! !
I do not think it would be really happy that I like this!
I still do my best! Everyone will come to tour now, just you wait!



The photo is a recent movement in between, "is a puzzle after dinner, " I get to read a novel Higashigawa Atsushi Kenya.
It is a mystery.
Very, I like it.
I say what is, as it were one ...

After all, I like hot and cold invective butler! !

And more!
Scandalist Slideshow: Mon’s trip to Osaka, Osaka, Japan was created by TripAdvisor. See another Osaka slideshow. Take your travel photos and make a slideshow for free.
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
 

SCANDALicious Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Gossip Celebrity