Viewers

Puchisetto

Category: RINA

The RINA ★


When I went to the Ririibe Haruka Okayama,
I GET a wonderful set back by ~ ♪



Mini Soy Sauce Set. Lol
Shibu Kawa Yaro. ←

ー I took it on hand too carelessly attractive egg sauce over rice only!
Sweet flavor into the soup is.
RINA TOMOMI still feeling the egg over rice, it also became common.

Yuzu is a guy,
The cold tofu or try to put yo!
ー boy and Fu (∇ ° °)

Speaking of which,
I often see photos of tofu rich boy written illustration of beans in all recent tweets!
Are you selling the grocery store! ?
Have not yet found the RINA, tell me Where are you (∀ `One)


I traveled the country and tours and events,
Or your local Aruyan Yes Yes Yes! ?
I also like that, ★ Na I really attractive


Tour 4 Me, next I love Hokkaido!
I'm gonna go is it?


(= ^ · ♀ · ^ =) meow
Scandalist Slideshow: Mon’s trip to Osaka, Osaka, Japan was created by TripAdvisor. See another Osaka slideshow. Take your travel photos and make a slideshow for free.
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
 

SCANDALicious Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Gossip Celebrity