Viewers

Zepp Sendai

Category: RINA

The RINA ★


Zepp Sendai.
Feelings while holding one person certainly is important, thank you for this place together.
Thank you to live with this important day.



TEAM SCANDAL soon as I arrived in Sendai,
Downpour like you have never seen (∇ ° °)
This is only an act of God 思En really! Lol
However, Zepp Sendai us to cease moving into pita Innovation.
God also very friendly.


Tours, up 3!
While various members also had a thought came like everyone else of course.
It is today, I believe it was reported.


Received from people across the country,
Message. The feelings that one word.
I think this was brought out just fine.





Everyone who wrote the message banner,
Message me on Twitter you guys,
Everybody's feeling just fine I received.
Thank you.


And Ne,
Today, I'm the new head of the snare and, where everyone in the RINA TEAM SCANDAL me to write this message not know where,





Really happy!
All had gathered all the happiness today.
Could live surrounded by the best smiles and tears.
Thanks!
I'll go back soon! Promise!


(= ^ · ♀ · ^ =) meow
Scandalist Slideshow: Mon’s trip to Osaka, Osaka, Japan was created by TripAdvisor. See another Osaka slideshow. Take your travel photos and make a slideshow for free.
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
 

SCANDALicious Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Gossip Celebrity