Viewers

Cans over Papyuri

Category: MAMI

Live caravan yesterday \ (^^)/ in Osaka

7! Mann and was 2!
And smoking over there who come to see me (^ ω ^)
7 days! And everyone
← is a feeling that most relatives together
Maiko to blogs lantern drum
That will be introduced Moraimashita
It is not like I, \ (^^)/ ← We Watakushi
You can dress like your favorite
I have to buy jeans and Toka
Do I have the lantern Maiko ww



Nde, Yoro to have been meeting today!
I recently did WW
I saw instilled life into the paprika.
Food Datte
Let look I've got!




MAMI
Scandalist Slideshow: Mon’s trip to Osaka, Osaka, Japan was created by TripAdvisor. See another Osaka slideshow. Take your travel photos and make a slideshow for free.
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
 

SCANDALicious Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Gossip Celebrity