Viewers

Nonstop

Category: RINA

☆ The RINA

The Library came back to Tokyo
The studio went all over,



The Music Library to find apps,



Tomorrow, the day after tomorrow towards live,
\ (^^)/ Where I and many positive changes and

Then
☆ went to eat dinner at all Library



Today is Italian.
Everyone loves Kauda vernier.
Raised in the huge tomato HARUNA.

Asia Tour, Hall's fall tour,
The next story.
Such - where I talk for hours.
No, no ...
Things that could be feeling great.
Everyone
I absolutely never come virgin hole tour (∇ ° °) smile
Homma I'll wait! ! !

Oh, I talk about change but,
♪ I have change a little before Neil Chan



After a long time,
To put that into this sweet sweet feeling (∀ `stars)
I want to see my boom systems Yappari fluffy.

Summer foot like you would be!



Standards and systems but glistening foot Speaking of summer,
The system deliberately calm (∀ 〃 〃 person)

In the feeling that,
Did you look forward to tomorrow live alarm (· ∀ ·)!
I do good weather? Kanner hot?
\ (^^)/ Fun with everyone
Oh, bring towels! Smile
Scandalist Slideshow: Mon’s trip to Osaka, Osaka, Japan was created by TripAdvisor. See another Osaka slideshow. Take your travel photos and make a slideshow for free.
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
 

SCANDALicious Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Gossip Celebrity