Viewers

Dai-chan.

Category: RINA
★ RINA is

I came back to Tokyo from Shikoku!
Dai-chan!



For a while now,
Decided to stage or given it up or die away along with Chan.
Mon surprised everyone by Honma saw!
Perhaps more big imagination.
De-mon is the date I saw something in America.
Hmm, I have braces too. Look also at any time.

Dai-chan poor packed a lot at Universal Studios in a narrow BOX.
Came back with stuffed full blast to carry the RINA.
Unlimited and is packed with his.

At the airport
"Bringing animals into the cabin is prohibited."
I was excited when the announcement of the flows.

Now,
I raise it gently please everyone you see.
噛Mimasen.


(= ^ · ♀ · ^ =) Cunha
Scandalist Slideshow: Mon’s trip to Osaka, Osaka, Japan was created by TripAdvisor. See another Osaka slideshow. Take your travel photos and make a slideshow for free.
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
 

SCANDALicious Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Gossip Celebrity