Viewers

Takamatsu DIME

Category: RINA
★ RINA is

Thanks Takamatsu DIME! ! !
I told a sudden
Thank you for gathering such a sudden
Everyone! !
\ Done up in today (^^)/

DIME is old, it is live music that I've done ten cinemas!
So I did this second floor Toka! !



In the setting.



Dai-chan firmly set.



Chan later die for (∇ ° °)

Well
Oh for fun, today.
Of RINA,
While you doing that and I always 口Zusami lyrics when you hit the drum,
The No. 1 and 2 live or occasionally wrong ('ω `;) smile
And also,
口Zusami but they really enjoyed all the same as today,
As far as any song played perfectly RINA!
\ (^^)/ Than did SCANDAL SCANDAL
I felt great.
I did time in pleasant lle ctor books!
I 騒Gou together again! ! !

After the live
★ I went all rice



Udo N!
The love and the mess of noodles.
Library delicious (∀ `stars)

And Yes!
Live today
The staff who came to play in Hiroshima!



Yaro cute. Smile
The other, ★ mess is a good friend
If the scans, thank you over ぴ Hara!

Alright ...
Enjoyable two days thanks dear! ! !
Easy to us.


(= ^ · ♀ · ^ =) Cunha
Scandalist Slideshow: Mon’s trip to Osaka, Osaka, Japan was created by TripAdvisor. See another Osaka slideshow. Take your travel photos and make a slideshow for free.
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
 

SCANDALicious Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Gossip Celebrity