Viewers

A date will

Category: RINA
♪ I RINA

Today I had a recording of the MUSIC JAPAN!
♪ tossed in a long time over the three of Perfume
Sundered go over sales over! ! !
I was also very fun talk.
Library also has played well LOVE SURVIVE?
Something, insanely intense. Smile
Long time and so I head touching song.
Yappa, this does not have to over \ (^^)/
I look forward to air it!

Then,
Regular recording of radio!
AFTER SCHOOL faster than any of the bad feeling in the next SCANDAL "BABY ACTION" ON AIR Jean Jean Chaimasu new song from?

I hear what you?

And then
Today's Date over CUTiE! ! ! ! ! ! ! !



In this month's CUTiE,
奈子 dialogue we have fine models wife Umemura.
Nakayoshi-chan models come with a blog well Did not recursive, the Hina was (∀ `stars)

Gyaruban also teamed with stationery
And the drummer.
Hongdae, roughly the same age!
In all Member
Dreamer Tour Yaro Bang!
Kuretari come and play in,
Did you cheer me on like that much SCANDAL, call me to talk CUTiE this project. Glad to Homma (∇ ° °)
So, quite detailed and Yu SCANDAL ... and laugh about the RINA
The suit taste,
♪ is great fun to spend time with
\ (^^)/ Let Tsu glad to have met over
- I-read Yokattara!


(= ^ · ♀ · ^ =) Cunha
Scandalist Slideshow: Mon’s trip to Osaka, Osaka, Japan was created by TripAdvisor. See another Osaka slideshow. Take your travel photos and make a slideshow for free.
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
 

SCANDALicious Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Gossip Celebrity