Viewers

Speaking of summer

Category: RINA
♪ I RINA

Today as it was shooting a lot of interviews and recording and in the morning! !
Single release for two weeks! !
We talk a lot of albums (∇ ° °)
Each song that we,
To convey in words the feeling I put into someone,
You'll love it more and more time to get to know the song.
\ (^^)/ Can put up to release N
Everyone has heard it! Smile



Oh yeah,
I included in BABY ACTION "BURN" is a song called,
Movies Roadshow is from September 17 "Rabbit Horror 3D" became the theme song! ! !

Toka Geki Atsu horror movies. Dangerous.
Really nice. Yaba too.
While communicating closely with director
The movie is also seen in a dark room by myself (laughs)
Lyrics drew!
What's it feel to be visible from the story,
I was never much fun to from now? ! !
The movie, of course, wonderful.
But I think I can see weak horror film.
Is not just simply be scared.
Great I'm glad!

Everyone
\ (^^)/ I have been looking forward to many
Sorry teasing, a bit more! ! !


(= ^ · ♀ · ^ =) Cunha
Scandalist Slideshow: Mon’s trip to Osaka, Osaka, Japan was created by TripAdvisor. See another Osaka slideshow. Take your travel photos and make a slideshow for free.
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
 

SCANDALicious Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Gossip Celebrity