Viewers

Debut

Category: RINA
★ RINA is

So today was a lot of interviews and photo!
I shoot in costume or not the album I,
How many cool! Toka nice of you to say (゜ ∇ ゜)
♪ I better go ahead and change the style combat uniform from Schoolgirl
Then,
I have also included comments!
- It took a lot for the Overseas
In September, I and some Asian tour!
\ (^^)/ Not want to be fluent in English

Then, to live at night - Nico
I did try,
I thank you comment me (* 'ω `*)
And I've had for 30 minutes,
- I felt quite short!
You have to play with all the members love each quiz simulation ... (and embarrassed, something; laughs)

There (∇ ° °)
New song "LOVE SURVIVE" We also premiered the music video! ! ! !
- I made ​​good time over


From To LADY GIRL.
I finish feeling a little mature.
Residents can dancers, overall,
♪ I become flashy flashy music video
Looking forward to the next life, and Nico (∀ `stars)



The!
- I go to Nagoya tomorrow morning!
Live Live Live \ (^^)/
- Let 騒Gou! ! !


(= ^ · ♀ · ^ =) Cunha
Scandalist Slideshow: Mon’s trip to Osaka, Osaka, Japan was created by TripAdvisor. See another Osaka slideshow. Take your travel photos and make a slideshow for free.
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
 

SCANDALicious Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Gossip Celebrity