Viewers

Yeah have not

Category: RINA
★ RINA is

Nagoya - each went in the morning! ! ! !
In Mihama, outdoor live ♪
FES \ (^^)/ early summer now
MAMI is not doing that it came to play in Mihama at kindergarten (∇ ° °)

The sea view location,
- I have not made a large stage 気持Chiyokatta!
The sea is full of people - I had come to see me from going live!
Summer and finally started feeling that (∀ `stars)


Live Today
Let me burn with top batter I got a long time,
I did time with strong sunlight Chauncey No. 1 ('ω `;) inches and did.
~ ♪ Taikimi and has become a field Rabusaba Yappari
Waving towels or everyone
It was fun to Honma! Thanks!

There.
I had a picture book of dinosaurs in the dressing room (∇ ° °)



Tsu put me in front of the RINA silently staff. Smile
Speaking of which,
Did I die ~ chan is piping hot after finishing 触Ttara live on stage together but fine and I die today,
Much for a long time, over \ (^^)/ with a smell of rubber and I are in extremely hot weather and die-chan


Then, dash to Tokyo!
I had a day of music TBS (* 'ω `*)
Thank you I found me!
Long live!
♪ happy with the artist comes out with the lovely people



LOVE SURVIVE,
Hooray for the first TV (* 'ω `*)
I did pretty deep time,
Thanks to everyone who's waiting Homma! ! ! ★ glad glad

Some areas,
Tan and I've also finished in the middle air,
You can cheer me on Twitter, ♪ glad I
I Was looking forward to much trouble me, sorry - I;
Still, please check out what I 良Kattara Toka ahead because some air (∀ `stars)

Thank you everybody up late!
Easy to us.


(= ^ · ♀ · ^ =) Cunha
Scandalist Slideshow: Mon’s trip to Osaka, Osaka, Japan was created by TripAdvisor. See another Osaka slideshow. Take your travel photos and make a slideshow for free.
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
 

SCANDALicious Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Gossip Celebrity