Viewers

Loops lie

Category: RINA
★ RINA is

Did it look like today and slowly DVD at home!
How to spend this time,
Wow some sense came back. Smile

This, this!




MEMENTO!

One day,
That someone had killed his wife to break in the house.
I kill with guns and I suspect one of the main character in her husband Leonard,
The company of criminals are fighting back,
Its impact would be carrying the disorder.

Impossible to maintain for 10 minutes only record.

Hmm ...,
The mesmerizing rolled from the opening! Smile
Looking back at some time or wound Leonard
I continue to lead or Nendoron.
I feel pretty cool in that picture! ! !

But, honestly quite difficult! ;
I'll just somehow screen view,
Let alone 10 minutes,
/(^^) \ Would fly two to three minutes before the story even

What is real? Who is lying?
But rather on the way to confusion,
Tip leads to your answer is hidden in just 0.2 seconds to 112 minutes ....
I was single for ROCK I welcome ending to what level.

Travel experience.

Come on,
From tomorrow, "came suddenly sorry." ~ ★ Shikoku each man begins!
Dangerous! Fun mess!
Tsu over me waiting (∇ ゜ ゜) (゜ ∇ ゜) (゜ ∇ ゜)


(= ^ · ♀ · ^ =) Cunha
Scandalist Slideshow: Mon’s trip to Osaka, Osaka, Japan was created by TripAdvisor. See another Osaka slideshow. Take your travel photos and make a slideshow for free.
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
 

SCANDALicious Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Gossip Celebrity