Viewers

Thank you so much!!!

Category: RINA
★ RINA is

I came back to Japan safely over the U.S.! ! !
Mobile RINA, Homma I'm sorry it was not entirely to stop completely strange tweet even did a blog is used abroad (- ∥ -)
We update each day today! !

First,
I had slowed,
Thank you everyone who gathered Shinkiba COAST!
Make this event a stage with students of ESP.
The call for two consecutive years Itadake,
Homma also fun to time!
From the time of rehabilitation,
You have a lot of students, I was always excited and a bit of a different atmosphere did laugh ...
Want to do again next year! ! !



After 10 hours of flight and
3 ½ years to the United States for the first time! ! ! ! ! ! !



When you arrive, and everyone is waiting for me at the airport (∀ `one) Thank you!



See the Disneyland fireworks from the bus en route to the hotel,
"Or What? Nice this time!"
And everyone who fuss first.
Is where I spend all day with views from the hotel!

And the next day!
Live-awaited day of (∇ ° °)
We live in Anaheim!



Yarrow or thousands of us together ...! ?
Went with a set list packed with all the songs from the music to the indie SCANDAL!
Kuretari singing along from beginning to end, where people blink Sen,
Kuretari come firmly attached to LOVE SURVIVE,
Did everyone's up still fucked me enjoy.
I love music also 変Waran Kimochi America and Japan ('ω `)
Homma been doing good on the band.
Everyone who has gathered, thank you!



And I've had a few interviews and live events before,
At that time, Did you able to meet with people for coming tour around indie
You got pictures of those days (embarrassing mess.), And
Oh and happy and made everyone in America to communicate again! !
So someone who can wait, WW I think some people remember me.
Attakakatta.

And faint the city at night.



Truly stylish photo where very contagious (∇ ° °) and Oh good!
Japan also saw something I wish such people from overseas?



And the next day, I had Miguri morning!
Toka a little different in Japan,
Me come into the room instead of standing members are alternately in groups of about 7 min 20 people
Talk at close range and amazing, and Q & A ....
Oh what a smile was also interesting questions
You speak very good variety! ! !

And
Then explore the American people.

First,



Guitar Center!!!!
外Senai Yappari here! ! !
You can choose to gift me wait staff live in Japan,
Respectively Did you or your 試奏 Makutsu!
It was also full of cool drum set!
Then, Toka corner of the keyboard
\ (^^)/ Did fiercely hot corner of recording equipment
Because media has become too crazy I forgot my copy.
/(^^) \ Oh

Then it near,
I went to the mall!
U.S. says better to go to the shop girls laugh.
Enjoy ★ could significantly

And
I went to eat dinner at night to Downtown Disney.



From the shops, saw the beautiful fireworks.
I think not many times in life that put the U.S. in Nantes Independence Day.
Everyone was screaming and clapping at the end after the fireworks there,
Something ... I was impressed.
Nice day, and.
Also that day,
Went too quickly.

And
As early as the last day! ! !
TEAM SCANDAL playing pool in the morning ....
Too fine. Smile



On this day,
Absolutely, absolutely
Even over the RINA 行Kitakatta over copper
To Universal Studio! ! !

Increased over (∇ ゜ ゜) (゜ ∇ ゜) (゜ ∇ ゜)

At full speed, went running, the
Jurassic Park of course! ! ! ! ! !
Jurassic Park! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Wow Cool for real.
Yappa, or a dinosaur.

Many around then
Was most impressed by the hotel bus tour ☆
He then described various Morae You can look at the sets used in movies or real?
Pirates have taken place or doing the latest car action mechanism of Toka, Toka that car they used in Jurassic Park I, 見Reta (∩ ω; `)
■ ● 〓 cried and did so
Yabakatta.
Can be updated like anything new or different this tour at the new Hollywood movie can! ! !
Never go again! ! !

And
I got it in happy laughter.
The last is Shoppingu! ! ! ! ! ! !
So where did the most fun trendy flash HARUNA. Smile
Enjoy all time came out until the last minute.

And to the airport.

The staff helped me and Bye-site-bye.
Thanks guys.
So I can go anywhere and,
Yappari miss this moment.
You got a lot of kind words,
I came back to Japan also signed a new promise!

SCANDAL, the American journey.
I got many things this much.
"Live" with me where.
First time in my life where I got an encore.
Yappari for them,
America is also important in a special place forever after.
Also, be sure to go and live it! ! !
Please wait for it.


Thanks for reading till the end!


(= ^ · ♀ · ^ =) Cunha
Scandalist Slideshow: Mon’s trip to Osaka, Osaka, Japan was created by TripAdvisor. See another Osaka slideshow. Take your travel photos and make a slideshow for free.
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
 

SCANDALicious Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Gossip Celebrity