Viewers

Salon Kitty Matsuyama

Category: RINA
★ RINA is

First landfall over Shikoku man!


Was finally started,
"Sorry it came suddenly." Man live.
First place because,
Matsuyama Salon Kitty! ! ! !
Everyone who has gathered, thank you!
What I enjoyed ('ω `)

A long time,
THE live at live houses.
Well, Yappari, Ssu feel at home. Smile
The proximity of the members,
The distance between the people but also,
I can smell the live house shaking,
The whole entire Daisuki!
\ (^^)/ I quite enjoyed
Patsume said, glad Yare here!

This live I said before,
The idea of ​​a member
Suddenly decided to do live! !
I have not go to many places and still live,
The way I have to go to meet people from various places in their country!
Was realized at last!
So
The following may disturb you in your town on a whim of the members also (∀ `stars)

I feel important and also very attractive venues,
I want to be doing a live band with live music will continue forever.
Performance Tetai and everyone is close to the time.

I also came to play (* 'ω `*)!
来Renakatta even more today
I'll look forward to seeing you soon!

Oh, and yeah (∇ ° °)
I tried to make something special like this.




At first glance,
This T-shirt T-shirt looks Dreamer tour.
Venue Chaimashita sleeves plus a fact.
It is the example that he's only here unobtainable ('ω `;)
Try to remember if you like!

Alright,
After the live \ (^^)/ to the location of the bus immediately following
Car system would be good move.
I band Poi.

Books I cumming!


(= ^ · ♀ · ^ =) Cunha
Scandalist Slideshow: Mon’s trip to Osaka, Osaka, Japan was created by TripAdvisor. See another Osaka slideshow. Take your travel photos and make a slideshow for free.
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
 

SCANDALicious Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Gossip Celebrity