Viewers

Umeda AKASO

Category: RINA
♪ I RINA

ーーーーーー Osaka ! ! ! ! !
Library for free! ! ! ! ! !
Matase over us! ! ! ! ! !

選Bashi everyone who together!
Today, thanks to Homma (* 'ω `*)
- No, no
A healthy and - as ever.
Come back every time,
I feel that the powerful are up again!
Full of energy did the time!


I also enjoyed messing encore ♪
Everybody's voice,
\ (^^)/ Where I heard backstage mess up
So I changed clothes and mess with the dash? Smile

Encore Today
Brightness Osaka T-Shirt Charity Club ♪
As you talk a little T-shirt or pass on product sales in line with everybody in the hand after two years everyone!
Something, nostalgic.
RINA is to continue to not like much, much (· ∀ ·)!
♪ thanks dear and club T-shirts to everyone who GET Brightness
You took it a long time waiting,
The last I, m sorry and I kind of suffers have limited colors and sizes (_ _;) m
Warm words to me or put me to work all still very happy!
Osaka 盛Ri上Geyou more and more together!
I try to enjoy the city!

Committee "to say it", and
You also beautifully clear and I promised quota of 100 Taka dust!
GET me to wonder how many more ....
I did another full count much Killen (* 'ω `*)
Thanks! ! ! ! ! !


Members of the munch Chan Mon powder in the dressing room before the production.



Yappari Octopus in Osaka, choice is



The goo. Its our your immediately.
Scandalist Slideshow: Mon’s trip to Osaka, Osaka, Japan was created by TripAdvisor. See another Osaka slideshow. Take your travel photos and make a slideshow for free.
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
 

SCANDALicious Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Gossip Celebrity