Viewers

Weather tomorrow in Nare

Category: RINA
♪ I RINA

Today morning from about,
- I've been shooting the series KERA!
This is an amazing! ! What? ! ! !

\ Went to the Dinosaur Museum in Ueno (゜ ∇ ゜) Yeah have not /

Each went over to the Dinosaur Museum about 10 years!

THE ☆ KERA dressed in the fashion
We have been playing with Tila chan. Gao
And hair style,
As we saw it in ponytail again! ! (Oh, It's not dress it.)



A softening
About a boy's elementary school was alone,
Wow cute it came next to the RINA 引Tsu付I over over over over over over Innovation over over over over over over over over over over over over without (∇ ° °)
Around with me from beginning to end. Smile
Chibi Tsu子 there was cute, for real (∀ `stars)
Anyway,
Did it continues to grow tremendously cool!
Such state, please enjoy the next KERA (∇ ° °) smile
Oh,
For example \ (^^)/ I signed some dinosaur gift goods, Iran?
Please ask us to do so by selecting wrote in rice hard heart!

Then,
Join with members on the move! Whoopee ! !
Many have been working.
As I come again next year;
Fast. Fast.

Oh, Oh (゜ ∇ ゜)
I have discovered this in Shibuya Konaida!



The Fu and without Yeah!

Following last year.
We also issued this year!
I make memories together in the summer (∀ `stars)
The last event was live from immediately after the festival in Kawasaki,
And I did not look the other bands or 出来Hin considerably shorter residence time,
I want to enjoy this a lot Oh ♪

Fes and illustrated by arrays and.
In pretty good! Smile
So that everyone waiting ♪

Observations, and Osaka tomorrow morning Oh!
AKASO live in Osaka.
Library also insanely fun ☆
Since then I have a special stage, I try to the best time together!
I promised that I dust it came to the committee said,
"My Club T-shirt sold out 100 Brightness"
Yarimasu too! ! !
♪ I please have a peek 良Kattara Tsu
'll Struggle over! ! !


(= ^ · ♀ · ^ =) Cunha
Scandalist Slideshow: Mon’s trip to Osaka, Osaka, Japan was created by TripAdvisor. See another Osaka slideshow. Take your travel photos and make a slideshow for free.
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
 

SCANDALicious Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Gossip Celebrity