Viewers

He attacks

Category: RINA
★ RINA is

■ ● 〓 mediates not over
What, this sun sore de S.
Lose.

During such day, the
Did that match the template from noon ♪
Once the chicks are always fold time
Not reflexive.
And couples often meet in parallel.
Tan me out doing the day of music (∇ ° °) - happy

This time,
Yamauchi, along with Ai-chan CUTiE same model!
You have to play well to me and I can live Ina-chan,
Homma glad to say that he liked me SCANDAL (∀ `stars)

And
Xia three people to .... Shimokitazawa cafes ....



Taco rice every order.
\ (^^)/ Yappa this and ah
- Did I talk to much of the band basically.
After talking scary. I 夏Yashi. Smile
Arrived at where everybody talks about 2 hours increased the



Studio.



Studio! ! !

- There was a long time playing the studio
Oh oh there fun (∀ `stars)
I also 集Maritai everyone ~ ♪

And
Was dissolved at the slick
RINA'm just going to have Beauty (^ ω ^)
One-month treatment essential?
Beauty - not cool

Such, the position immediately. Yeah.


(= ^ · ♀ · ^ =) Cunha
Scandalist Slideshow: Mon’s trip to Osaka, Osaka, Japan was created by TripAdvisor. See another Osaka slideshow. Take your travel photos and make a slideshow for free.
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
 

SCANDALicious Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Gossip Celebrity