Viewers

Oh that was good.

Category: RINA
★ RINA is

If you are not \ (^^)/ fruit coming boom



Not recursive,
I ate some kind of fruit daily.
Everyone, do you like cherries?
RINA is like.
\ From 15 years (∇ ° °) /

Today
Depth interviews or given to a song for a song the songs BABY ACTION ... ♪
The comments included, where I (∀ `stars)

From Hongdae,
TV recording to move to Yokohama!
\ E ーーーーーーーー (^^)/ have not included public
I gave thanks together!
Oh that'll let some people who they really bring Toka towel wearing T-shirts (* 'ω `*)
Wow - surprised - happy
\ (^^)/ Truly love and acquisition of public

Mr. Matsumoto, who's who of GOING UNDER GROUND,
We have talk with Mr. FABiANA!
The cool gentle over cute!
♪ I feel good in the studio's best
Oh for fun ...
Meet again (∀ `stars)

08/06
TVK "Jiefang Music"
Please have a look - I come!

Then, music can # ♪ acquisition
Something,
The roll call was to talk about the contents of the first bloom! !
Toka story when I was a child smile.
Of course I was also talking about the album ★

08/11 "canned music #" is on air! ! !

Around this time,
If you are addicted to soft system



RINA hair style was like. ←
I do not think straight graduated transcendence.

Ibi over it


(= ^ · ♀ · ^ =) Cunha
Scandalist Slideshow: Mon’s trip to Osaka, Osaka, Japan was created by TripAdvisor. See another Osaka slideshow. Take your travel photos and make a slideshow for free.
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
 

SCANDALicious Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Gossip Celebrity